2016 Holiday Bazaar
December 4 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday, December 4th, 10:00 – 3:00
Looking for unique, one-of-a-kind holiday gifts while supporting local artisans and a good cause?
Visit the 6th annual Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Holiday Bazaar!
FREE Admission, FREE Parking!
This year’s bazaar features over 30 local, sustainable artists and vendors in a festive, holiday atmosphere.
Warm up in front of a roaring fire while sipping on a complimentary cup of “True Coffee” or hot chocolate and enjoy your shopping experience in a beautiful, natural setting.
PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS!
Take home fresh, holiday baked goods and treats from local bakeries and farms including organic fruit toppings, heirloom popcorn, giant hand-pulled candy canes, chocolates, apple butter, homemade Norwegian lefse & rosettes, specialty honeys and squeeky cheese curds to name a few!
Peruse and sample delicious food from local sustainable businesses including Wheatfield Hill Organics (as featured on WPT’s Around the Farm Table), LaVon’s Lefse, Melli Chocolates, Sassy Sauces, The River Bakery and Echo Valley Farms.
Be sure to stop by the Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Gift Shop for a host of educational and nature-inspired gifts – Science kits, Leopold benches (adult & kid size), American Girl books, guides & journals, jewelry, Chala hand bags & purses, naked bee organic lotions & sunscreen, hand-crafted walking sticks, wooden puzzles and more! Holiday gift bags ready to go – makes your shopping easier than ever…all for a great cause!
All vendors have donated an item for our silent auction with all funds raised going to support children’s programming at ALNC! Come, bid on these generously-donated items and enjoy the day while getting some great deals!
Purchase products from local artisans such as hand-made soaps, jewelry, nature photography, art, hand woven scarves, felted wool mittens, upcycled clothes, wooden creations, alpaca wear, and so much more for all the people on your holiday lists!
Interested in being a vendor? Contact email@example.com
- Anthony Acres: Alpaca wool and sheep wool products – socks, scarves, etc., polished rocks
- Azul Sphaera: Pen & Ink water colors
- Branch out Learning Designs: Garden signs and the STUMPED tree identification blocks
- Brookhyser Creations: Huge pinecones on birch stands & in baskets, grapevine wreaths and garlands, birch log candle holders
- Chef K Clark Pickles & Preserves : Unique pickles and preserves including our signature beer jelly!
- Echo Valley Farm: Delicious homemade Apple butter, herbal teas & salves, felted crafts
- Elizabeth Ketter: Handcrafted Letterpress Goods
- FarmerJohns: Cheese curds & cheese boards
- Ferreira Egg Art: Egg art – ornaments and sculpture
- Folk Art by Bernie: Hand painted Christmas figures on recycled, antique wood pieces
- GET Carving: Custom wood carvings – Bears, Eagles, and many others!
- Gold Star Jars: Handmade Mason Jar Crafts and Gifts, Hemp Bracelets, and Nature Photography on canvas
- Haley Studio: Hand spun wool yard, vibrant recycled crayons, unique sock puppets, luxurious silk-screen scarves & more!
- Handmade winter clothing: Handmade winter clothing: Hats, scarves, ponchos
- Hubler Furniture Co.: One-of-a-kind cutting boards, birdhouses, and accessories using locally harvested lumber
- Jennifer B’s Upcycled Creations: Upcycled clothes – hand knit capelets & accessories
- Jenny Blasen Pottery: Handmade stoneware pottery – coffee mugs, garlic jars, serving dishes, WI themed items.
- Joules of Nature: Premium handmade olive oil soaps and scrubs
- Alice in Beadland: Custom Jewelry
- Katelf Krafts: Nature oriented originals, featuring gourd art & wood burned jewelry
- Ladyhawke Designs: Kaleidoscopic greeting cards & art made from photos from nature.
- Lauren Ann Paul: Items for kids and adults alike. Handmade heirloom dolls, headbands featuring original patterns, bracelets, felt balls, etc.
- LaVon’s Lefse: Delicious, authentic homemade Norwegian Lefse
- Mad Urban Bees: Urban honey, gift packs, honey sticks
- Michelle Marx Designs: Handmade jewelry
- Quiet Water Paddles: Handmade wood canoe, paddle board, and kayak paddles
- Re Ewes It Creations: Felted wool sweater mittens & glittens, cat nip mice, felted wool soap
- Re-Creations by Dawn: Hand painted canvases, small wood pallets, accessories and upcycled items, i.e., wood cigar boxes that have been deconstructed and used to paint on
- Restrung Melodies: Repurposed music-themed jewelry featuring repurposed musical instruments and accessories
- Rubylou Knits: Knit i-cord necklaces & other knit items
- Rulseh Recycled Buckthorn: Novelties made from buck thorn – an invasive species
- Slide Food Cart: Homemade, delicious, potato chips!
- The Happy Kitty : Cat nip cat toys, dog pull toys, cat accessories and herbal sachets, insert pads for pet carriers
- The River Bakery: Tasty bakery products made from scratch. Holiday baskets & holiday cookies
- The Vintage Prairie: Mixed media art, wood block prints, jewelry items, Wisconsin themed items
- Wheatfield Hill Organics : Farmstead crafted, certified organic toffee, Blueberry & Raspberry topping, popcorn, dried raspberry leaves, tea, 100% eco-friendly packaging
- Wild Alphabet: Photographic art – images of nature shaped like letters of the alphabet, taken by photographers Jann Kalscheur and Lynne Diebel
- Wildflower Fiber Art: Hand woven scarves, table runners, hats, etc., using natural fibers
- Younique: Healthy, clean, pure cosmetics and skin care products