Vacation Day: Wetland Wakeup
March 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $55/child (ALNC members save 10%)
Become a wetland ecologist for the day! We’ll visit the pond and marsh to listen closely for croaks, chirps, trills, and whistles of frogs and toads to learn how to identify them. We’ll also bird watch with binoculars and try to find some spring migrants, peek in the pond to see what creatures have emerged, and explore all areas wet and muddy in this “ribbiting” investigation!
Cost: $55/child (Members receive 10% discount)
– Vacation Day programming is designed for ages 5-12. Attendees will be split into groups according to age so material may be adjusted accordingly.
– Please send your child with an extra set of clothing, appropriate clothing to spend the majority of the day outdoors, and bug spray and/or sunscreen if appropriate.
– Please pack a sack lunch. AM and PM snacks provided.
– Buddies can be requested in the online registration process or via email to email@example.com and must be requested prior to arrival for the program.
– Extended Day is available from (NEW!) 8:00-9am and 4-5:30pm at an additional cost. See previous page to register.