Bring your group to ALNC for a fun and unforgettable experience! Call us at (608) 221-0404 to find out more and schedule a one-of-a-kind experience for your group!
Adult & Teacher Programs include:
- Customized tours of ALNC’s interactive exhibits. Wow your group with a docent-guided tour of the Science On a Sphere, Nina Leopold Bradley Family Phenology Center, Storms 360 Immersion Theater and more! Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more with an advance reservation. Visitor Guide brochures and use of outdoor trails are complimentary.
- Adult & Teacher Workshops At the Aldo Leopold Nature Center we offer a wide variety of both adult and teacher workshops. Some adult workshops we have had in the past ranged from Invasive Species, Chainsaw Safety and Burn School to mixed media art. Leopold Education Project, Project Learning Tree, Project WILD, Project WET, KEEP (K-12 Energy Education Program), and Global Environmental Change Education are just a few examples of our teacher workshops.
- Group volunteer projects. Options include team-building programs, prairie restoration work and more!
- Seasonally-themed outdoor programs. From animal tracking to learning about Aldo Leopold’s Land Ethic, there are lots of exciting outdoor programs for your group to choose from!
- Land Steward Work Days Join us one Saturday a month, March through November, and meet new people, help control invasives, seed with native plants, get dirty and have fun!