Are you looking for a unique, educational and fun outing for your group? Come visit the Aldo Leopold Nature Center for an exciting custom exhibit tour or outdoor program for an unforgettable experience!
For hours, weather cancellation policies, and additional visitor information, please click here.
GROUPS AND RESERVATIONS:
Naturalist-led indoor and outdoor programs, docent-guided exhibit tours, and self-guided options are available (see offerings and rates below). Please also inquire about complimentary Visitor Guide brochures, picnic options, and use of outdoor areas. Group discounts are available for school groups or other organized youth and adult groups with an advance reservation.*
*For preK-12 schools and other groups comprised mainly of children under 18, we recommend our award-winning Naturalist-guided School and Daycare Fieldtrip Programs.
GROUP OFFERINGS AND RATES:
- Self-Guided Visit: $3/person discounted admission to Exhibit Hall with advance reservation*
- Clipboard Tour Add-On: additional $1/visitor (printed self-guided activities for use in the Exhibit Hall; various age-levels and themes available upon request)
- Docent-Guided Exhibit Hall Tour: $3/person admission + $30/docent for 1 hour guided tour of Exhibit Hall (multiple docents required for larger groups)**
- Green Building Tour: $3/person admission + $30/docent for 1 hour guided tour of renewable energy technology, green building features, and sustainability practices in place on our building and grounds (multiple docents required for larger groups)**
- Naturalist Program:
- Non-Peak: $40/naturalist for indoor/outdoor program (1-1.5 hrs);
- Peak: $50/naturalist for indoor/outdoor program (1-1.5hrs);
- Various options for all ages (including seasonal adult guided hikes – see Fieldtrip Program options for more information)
- School Exhibit Hall Tack-On Tour: Naturalist Program Fee + $2/student***
*One chaperone per 10 children (18 and under) is free. Additional chaperones will be charged in group rate. Chaperones are responsible for group decorum.
**Docent-guided tours are subject to staff availability.
***School Tack-On Tour can only be added onto Naturalist-led field trip program
To schedule a program, please contact our Program Coordinator at (608)-221-0404 x 1 or email@example.com.