SUMMER CAMP 2018
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR SUMMER CAMP!
We understand there are issues with our online registration that have caused a few headaches. Please excuse us, we are working to find a solution. If you are interested in providing feedback, we would love to hear it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. ALNC is excited to pilot two weeks of camps on the west side this summer! We are thankful for our friends at Pope Farm Conservancy for helping facilitate this partnership and Blackhawk Ski Club for sharing their beautiful ski chalet as a base of operations. These camps will meet at Blackhawk Ski Club (10222 Blackhawk Rd. Middleton WI) and explore and learn on the 105 acres of Pope Farm Conservancy as well as the 60 acres that encompass the Blackhawk Ski Club property. These are full day camps for ages 7 to 9–campers should bring a bag lunch. Extended Day options are available from 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-5:30pm.
– Full Week Westside Explorers Package (M-F AM & PM): $335 – Extended Day: Runs from 8:00-9:00am and 4-5:30pm each day. You can drop off and pick up your child anytime within those windows. Activities during Extended Day include free choice of arts and crafts, reading, games, and/or additional outdoor time.
- Extended Day– AM & PM: M-F = $100
- Extended Day– AM only: M-F = $40
- Extended Day– PM only: M-F = $60
- Extended Day– AM only: Mon-Thur. = $32
- Extended Day– PM only: Mon-Thur. = $48
- Extended Day– AM & PM: Friday = $20
- Extended Day– AM only: Friday = $8
- Extended Day– PM only: Friday = $12**
*ALNC does not provide a lunch. We provide a morning and afternoon snack. Please provide a lunch for your child. **Call (608)-221-0404 x 1 for pro-rated registration for Extended Day single days other than Fridays (AM = $8.00; PM = $12.00).
FULL WEEK WESTSIDE EXPLORERS PACKAGES (Monday – Friday): $335/session
June 18-22 (M-F) • 9am to 4pm
From the top of the glacial moraine to the headwaters of Black Earth creek, there’s so much to explore! We’ll spend our mornings learning about geology and glaciers and our afternoons knee deep in and around Black Earth creek and its surrounding watershed. Please wear sturdy shoes that can get wet and bring a change of clothes. Click here to add extended day!
June 25-29 (M-F) • 9am to 4pm
One of our favorite camps comes to Pope Farms! We’ll learn how to create a base camp, set up a tent, and cook in the outdoors! We’ll hang bear bags, assemble and use mess kits, go on a hike, learn basic knot tying and how to “leave no trace”. In addition to these skills, we’ll also explore how our ancestors, from indigenous peoples to pioneer settlers lived off the land in this unique area. Click here to add extended day!
ALNC members receive a 10% discount to all Summer Camp programs. Click here to become a member! Thank you for your membership gift!