ALNC has Girl Scout programs aligned with the Girl Scout USA Journeys, Legacy Badges and Fun Badges.
Troop programs are held regardless of the weather as we are able to move activities indoors if needed. Program length is generally 1.5 – 2 hours. Longer programs may be arranged with price adjustment.
To schedule a program, please contact our Program Coordinator at (608)-221-0404 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daisy Girl Scouts
- Golden Honey Bee Award (Flower Garden Journey)
- Clover Award (Between Earth and Sky Journey)
- Birdbath Award (5 Flowers, 4 Stories, 3 Cheers for Animals)
- Rosie’s Petal – Make the World a Better Place
Brownie Girl Scouts
- Take Action Key (Brownie Quest Journey)
- Home Scientist Badge (Brownie Quest Journey)
- Love Award (WOW! Wonders of Water Journey)
- Hiker Badge (WOW! Wonders of Water Journey)
- Senses Badge (WOW! Wonders of Water Journey)
- Bugs Legacy Badge
- Painting Legacy Badge – Natural Painting
Junior Girl Scouts Journeys and Badges (Ages 8-11)
- Energize Award (Get Moving! Journey)
- Investigate Award (Get Moving! Journey)
- Camper Badge (Get Moving! Journey)
- Playing the Past Badge – Pioneering (aMUSE Journey)
- Animal Habitats Badge (aMUSE Journey)
- Geocacher Badge (aMUSE Journey)
- Flowers Legacy Badge
Cadette Girl Scout Journeys and Badges
- Aware Award (Breathe! Journey)
- Trailblazing Badge (Breathe! Journey)
- Night Owl Badge (MEdia Journey)
- Trees Legacy Badge
Senior Girl Scout Journeys and Badges
- Adventurer Badge (Sow What? Journey)
- Sky Legacy Badge
Can’t find the program you want? Just call us to see if we can create a tailored program for your troop! General topics are available ranging from Pond Exploration during the warm months to Snowshoeing in the winter!
Fee: $45/naturalist per 1.5 hour program or $60/naturalist per 2 hour program
Any badges/patches are to be purchased through your Council Office – they are not included with the program fees.
Ratio: Daisies (4K-K) = 10 scouts/naturalist; Brownies and up (1st grade +) = 12 scouts/naturalist
Payment: Full payment is due either before or on the day of the program. Any late payments may result in a $25 late payment fee.
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Scout Programs
We need at least one week’s notice or more for program cancellations. Programs cancelled with less than one week’s notice will be charged the full amount. Any changes to your program require at least 2 weeks notice. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any program changes after we have confirmed your initial registration.
Weather Policy for Scout Programs
All programs run rain, shine, snow or no snow and all programs will go outdoors. Dress scouts to be outdoors no matter the weather. If there is thunder or lightening or other extreme weather, back-up indoor activities will be provided. In the case that ALNC does cancel a program we will issue a full refund. Our general cancellation policy can be seen here.
REGISTRATION: To schedule a program, please contact our Program Coordinator at (608)-221-0404 x 1 or email@example.com.