- This event has passed.
Brainiac Bowl 2019
February 23 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$125 – $1000
Individual: $125; Table of Eight: $1000
CALLING ALL HISTORY BUFFS, SCIENCE GEEKS & ENVIRONMENTAL EINSTEINS! The Brainiac Bowl is a lively science, history, culture and pop trivia contest in which teams match wits against each other and raise funds for environmental education programs for students of all ages at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center. Although there is passionate competition, trivia questions are varied on topic and level of difficulty so no one has to be a true “brainiac” to participate.
This is a great chance for families to spend some quality time together as a mean, lean, competing machine. Or, companies, reward your hard working employees and yourself—while engaging in some fun leadership and team building skills, plus it is a great way to beat the late winter doldrums, build employee morale and network with Madison’s movers and shakers! We have some great teams already signed up, including: The Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies, Foley & Lardner, Hausmann-Johnson Insurance and teams of individuals, just to name a few.
Please let us know if we can count your team as one to be reckoned with in 2019. Come for the camaraderie and compete to take home the championship “pulsating” Brain trophy.
Recruiting another team is easy. Just click here to send an e-invite to your business friends, company rivals and/or family and taunt them to take the Brainiac Bowl challenge with you. If you are too chicken to participate, we would appreciate it if you would forward this link to anyone you think might enjoy a little intellectual jousting.
This extraordinary evening of high‐spirited fun features:
- A delicious, catered dinner by Heritage Catering (of Dan Fox fame), decadent desserts by Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier and a cash bar
- Two drinks ticket per competitor
- Raffles for fantastic prize packages
- Spirited trivia challenge for the Brainiac Bowl Championship and the infamous “pulsating” brain trophy
- A Crazy Costume contest with cool prizes – get into the spirit by wearing individual or team costumes (optional but encouraged)
- Chance for bragging rights as the winner of the “Prove You’re A Brain” and “Butts & Brains” contests
- Opportunity to network with, and match your wits against, Madison’s smart movers and shakers—and your garden variety Einsteins
- Photo op with your team and our wild and wacky emcee, the mesmerizing meteorologist, Steve Goldberg
Get into the spirit of the evening by wearing wacky individual or team costumes to compete in the Crazy Costume contest. The trivia contest will challenge your mind and get your competitive and creative juices flowing. Form a team of eight of your friends or colleagues. Don’t have a team? We’ll match you up with like-minded folks for an unforgettable evening of friendly competitive revelry.
Tables: $1,000 for a table of eight Individual Tickets: $125/person
To learn about Brainiac Bowl 2019 corporate benefits, click here.
For more information and to register, please contact Graham Washburn at (608) 216-9379 or email@example.com.
Thank you to our wonderful 2019 Brainiac Bowl Partners!
ALNC ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATORS
SENATOR MARK MILLER & FRIENDS