Wonder Bugs Update:
WE ARE OPEN FOR SUMMER WONDER BUGS
Summer Wonder Bugs is held Monday through Friday, from 9:30 to 10:45 am, in the nature preschool play space. Wonder Bugs is held exclusively outdoors (with access to an outdoor restroom that is only used by Wonder Bugs participants). Pre-registration is encouraged and online registration is open until the night before each class. Drop-ins are welcome, space permitting.
What you can expect this summer at Wonder Bugs:
- Hand and surface sanitizers, as well as soap and water, will be readily available.
- Any tools that we use (for example, magnifiers) will be thoroughly sanitized before and after use.
- The focus will be on discovery as we use our senses to explore the grounds of ALNC, and learning through songs, stories, movement, and play, related to each week’s theme.
- The WBs leader will be masked as necessary. Adult caregivers should be prepared to wear a mask should physical distancing be tricky at any time.
- A simple, nut-free snack will be provided. It will either be commercially pre-packaged or prepared in sanitary conditions and served in individual portions. Participants are also welcome to bring a snack from home.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- In the case of seriously inclement weather (eg. thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds) we will cancel WBs for the day and let you know in a timely manner. Otherwise, come prepared with light rain gear, waterproof footwear, sun hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, and anything else you might need for a fun outdoor adventure.
- While there will be summer camps for older children happening simultaneously at a greatly reduced capacity in separate spaces around ALNC, the building itself will remain closed to the public so that outside traffic will be diminished.
If you are interested in Summer Wonder Bugs, limited space is available. You can register online or contact our Early Childhood Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 216-9383 with questions and for more information.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
If ALNC cancels a program due to COVID-19:
- you will be contacted by an ALNC staff to ask your refund preference
- you may request a full refund, a credit towards future programs, or donate your program fees
- if you do not respond with a preference by August 10, ALNC will issue you a credit (good for future programming) less a 15% administrative fee
If you cannot attend or need to cancel a program registration:
- you may request a full refund up to 3 days prior to your scheduled program
- no refunds will be given if less than 3 days notice is given, as ALNC plans staffing based on registration numbers
- if participants do not call or do not show, no refunds will be given
Remember, in addition to early Summer Camp registration, ALNC Members also receive 10% off all summer camps – visit the Member Page to join or renew!
PLEASE NOTE: We have a new database. Please follow these instructions when registering.
Need to log back in to see your camps or fill out Medical Forms? Sign in Here.
ALNC Members: Use your discount code to receive 10% discount. (Don’t have a code, check your email or send us a message at email@example.com)
INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS: $12/CHILD
SIGN UP FOR MORE AND SAVE: Sign-up for all 11 weeks of summer at the same time and save! Discounts will automatically be added to your cart when you register online.
All sessions run from 9:30 to 10:45 am.
Each session is offered 5 times/week; choose one: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
ALNC members receive a 10% discount to all Summer Camp programs.
Click here to become a member!
Thank you for your membership!
Interested in receiving a Summer Camp Scholarship? Click here for our online application.