SUMMER CAMP UPDATE:
WE WILL OPEN FOR LIMITED SUMMER CAMPS JULY 6th
Summer Wonder Bugs will be held Monday through Friday, from 9:30 to 10:45 am, in the nature preschool play space. Wonder Bugs will be held exclusively outdoors (with access to an outdoor restroom that will only be used by Wonder Bugs participants) and pre-registration is required this summer (no drop-ins).
In addition to the above changes, you can also expect:
- Hand and surface sanitizers, as well as soap and water, will be readily available.
- Any tools that we use (for example, magnifiers) will be thoroughly sanitized before and after use.
- The focus will be on discovery as we use our senses to explore the grounds of ALNC, and learning through songs, stories, movement, and play, related to each week’s theme.
- The WBs leader will be masked as necessary. Adult caregivers should be prepared to wear a mask should physical distancing be tricky at any time.
- A simple, nut-free snack will be provided. It will either be commercially pre-packaged or prepared in sanitary conditions and served in individual portions. Participants are also welcome to bring a snack from home.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- In the case of seriously inclement weather (eg. thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds) we will cancel WBs for the day and let you know in a timely manner. Otherwise, come prepared with light rain gear, waterproof footwear, sun hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, and anything else you might need for a fun outdoor adventure.
- While there will be summer camps for older children happening simultaneously at a greatly reduced capacity in separate spaces around ALNC, the building itself will remain closed to the public so that outside traffic will be diminished.
If you are interested in Summer Wonder Bugs, limited space is available. Please contact our Early Childhood Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 216-9383 for more information.
Remember, in addition to early Summer Camp registration, ALNC Members also receive 10% off all summer camps – visit the Member Page to join or renew!
PLEASE NOTE: We have a new database. Please follow these instructions when registering.
Need to log back in to see your camps or fill out Medical Forms? Sign in Here.
ALNC Members: Use your discount code to receive 10% discount. (Don’t have a code, check your email or send us a message at email@example.com)
INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS: $12/CHILD
SIGN UP FOR MORE AND SAVE: Sign-up for all 11 weeks of summer at the same time and save! Discounts will automatically be added to your cart when you register online.
All sessions run from 9:30 to 10:45 am.
Each session is offered 5 times/week; choose one: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
ALNC members receive a 10% discount to all Summer Camp programs.
Click here to become a member!
Thank you for your membership!
Interested in receiving a Summer Camp Scholarship? Click here for our online application.