Troop programs are held regardless of the weather as we are able to move activities indoors if needed. Program length is generally 1-2 hours. Longer programs may be arranged with price adjustment.
Fee: $50/naturalist per 1.5 hour program or $67/naturalist per 2 hour program
Ratio: Daisies (4K-K) = 10 scouts/naturalist; Brownies and up (1st grade +) = 12 scouts/naturalist
To schedule a program, please contact our Program Coordinator at (608) 221-0404 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see the topic you are looking for or working on a “Fun Badge”? Please contact us as we can usually tailor a program to fit your specific needs or topic. General topics range from Pond Exploration during the warm months to Snowshoeing during the winter!
Daisy Girl Scouts
- Golden Honey Bee Award (Flower Garden Journey)
- Clover Award (Between Earth and Sky Journey)
- Birdbath Award (5 Flowers, 4 Stories, 3 Cheers for Animals)
- Rosie’s Petal – Make the World a Better Place
Brownie Girl Scouts
- Take Action Key (Brownie Quest Journey)
- Home Scientist Badge (Brownie Quest Journey)
- Love Award (WOW! Wonders of Water Journey)
- Hiker Badge (WOW! Wonders of Water Journey)
- Senses Badge (WOW! Wonders of Water Journey)
- Bugs Legacy Badge
- Painting Legacy Badge – Natural Painting
Junior Girl Scouts Journeys and Badges (Ages 8-11)
- Energize Award (Get Moving! Journey)
- Investigate Award (Get Moving! Journey)
- Camper Badge (Get Moving! Journey)
- Playing the Past Badge – Pioneering (aMUSE Journey)
- Animal Habitats Badge (aMUSE Journey)
- Geocacher Badge (aMUSE Journey)
- Flowers Legacy Badge
Cadette Girl Scout Journeys and Badges
- Aware Award (Breathe! Journey)
- Trailblazing Badge (Breathe! Journey)
- Night Owl Badge (MEdia Journey)
- Trees Legacy Badge
Senior Girl Scout Journeys and Badges
- Adventurer Badge (Sow What? Journey)
- Sky Legacy Badge
REGISTRATION: To schedule a program, please contact our Program Coordinator at (608) 221-0404 x 1 or email@example.com.
CANCELLATION: Any changes to your program require at least 2 weeks notice. Any cancellations or changes after this will be charged the full fee. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any program changes after we have confirmed your initial registration.
PAYMENT: Full payment is due either before or on the day of the program. Any late payments may result in a $25 late payment fee.
Any badges/patches are to be purchased through your Council Office – they are not included with the program fees.