WELCOME TO NATURE SCHOOL
ALNC will once again offer Nature School this spring! The program will run daily from 1-4pm, Monday-Friday, April 4th until May 20th. There will be no Nature School on MMSD and/or MGSD No School Days (4/29). Vacation day programs are offered on these days off of school as an alternate option. Please find more information below or contact email@example.com.
Interested in a partial session? Email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Spring Session: 7 weeks, $950
Join us for excitement and adventure as we explore the sights and sounds of the changing seasons in the prairie, pond and, woodlands. This program is designed to augment virtual learning or homeschooling and give children an opportunity to engage with their peers, in nature, in safe and educational ways.
This drop-off program is appropriate for children in grades K-5.
Children should bring:
- Snack (if they have a special dietary need).
- Refillable Water bottle. Drinking fountains will not be used for sanitary reasons, but places to fill water bottles will be available.
- Mask with a baggie to keep in (extra masks are recommended). ALNC is requiring masks be worn inside the building, they are optional outdoors. Please prepare your camper for this and let them know staff will also be wearing masks indoors and maybe outside too.
- Comfortable shoes that can get wet.
- Full change of clothes, including layers for all weather and a raincoat as needed.
- Baggie containing: markers and/or crayons and a pencil and/or pen. If you do not have a supply or access to these at home, ALNC can provide an individual baggie for your camper.
- Please label each item clearly with camper’s name.
Please email our Camps Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Your registration is not completed until payment is received and your payment is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by ALNC staff. Pre-registration and advanced payment is highly recommended as classes do fill up. For questions or to register by phone, call 608-221-0404 x 1.
Completed medical information is required for all Nature School participants. Medical forms are included during program registration – you may fill them out as you go or log back in to complete. If skipped, you will receive an email reminder from us requesting that you submit information prior to your child’s first program. Please contact the Camp Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or problems.
Please notify us of any cancellations at least 7 days before the program.
If you inform us:
- At least 2 weeks in advance, we will provide a refund (minus 15% administrative fee) or transfer you to an alternate session.
- At least 1 week in advance, we will issue you a voucher (minus 15% administrative fee) or transfer you to an alternate session.
- Any cancellations or non-attendance after 1 week in advance will result in a full charge of the class fee.