Interested in receiving great benefits while showing your support for the Aldo Leopold Nature Center? Become a member today and enjoy the many advantages of membership throughout the entire year. Already joined? Renew your membership today!
The following benefits are included with all $50+ Membership Levels:
- A beautiful prairie right in your backyard!
- Seeing children become stewards of the land for the future!
- Creating a sense of community!
- Enjoying a snowshoe hike on a beautiful trail!
- Watching a two year old get excited about catching a frog in the pond!
- Increasing local property values!
- Giving back to the environment by creating a new generation of conservationists!
- 12 months of FREE admission for immediate family to ALNC’s new,
- 10% discount and advance registration on family programs, events,
birthday parties and more!
- Free admission to member-only events, like Fall Fest, ALNC’s autumnal
celebration ($50 value)!
- Free rental of our year-round Family Trailside Backpack Program!
- 10% discount and advance registration on summer camps!
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases!
A tax-deductible contribution (less the fair market value of any discounts received)
$ 50 Family: Standard benefits above for entire immediate family
$100 Supporting: Family Membership benefits plus
- 12 months of free admission for two additional guests to ALNC’s exhibits
$250 Sustaining: Supporting Membership benefits plus
- 12 months of free admission for two additional people
- Two one-time exhibit passes
- A copy of A Sand County Almanac*
- 10% discount on one facility rental
$500 Benefactor: Sustaining Membership benefits plus
- Two additional one-time guest passes
- A private docent-led tour of the exhibits
$1,000 Nina Leopold Bradley Stewardship Circle: Benefactor Membership benefits plus
- 12 months of free admission for two additional people (6 total)
- Invitations to NLBSC events
- A copy of ALNC’s Aldo Leopold: Learning from the Land DVD!
ALNC Family Access Memberships: Family Access memberships are available at reduced rates, to families receiving support from public assistance programs. Family Access memberships start at $10 a year and are generously subsidized through grants and donations. Families able to pay a little more will allow us to serve more in need. Family Access memberships are available at the Nature Center’s front desk, or by mailing a completed Family Access Membership Registration Form with payment and proof of public assistance from one of the programs listed below.
• WIC • Head Start • Free or reduced school lunch • Birth to 3 • SSDI
• Fostercare • Big Brothers/Big Sisters • Unemployment Insurance • IEP
$37.50 Monona Resident Family Membership: Standard family benefits as noted above.
Individual, Student, and Senior Memberships** are also available for purchase.
**Summer camp discounts do not apply to these memberships.