- This event has passed.
October 6 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for our spooky-ish celebration featuring Creatures of the Night!
Fall Fest returns with a fun-filled night of spooky nature activities in not-so-scary style! With activity stations indoors and out, there is plenty of FREE fall fun for everyone to enjoy.
Park your car at Ahuska Park and ride a FREE Shuttle* to ALNC.
*Please note: The last shuttle will leave ALNC for Ahuska Park at 8:15pm.
Exciting activities include:
- Conduct “Sweet” SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
- Discover what’s hiding in the BONE YARD
- Hike torch-lit trails through the A-MAZE-ING BASSWOOD FOREST
- Hear spooky stories in THE HAUNTED SHACK
- Solve a MURDER MYSTERY
- Meet real live CREEPY CRAWLIES (Thank you MAHS!)
- Participate in the COSTUME PARADE
- Take a hike through the prairie and play NIGHT TIME NATURE BINGO
- Roast s’mores over a CAMPFIRE (for a small fee) and more!
If you have a flashlight or two, bring them along! Otherwise, we will have a limited quantity for use on the trails.
This event is FREE and open to the PUBLIC! $5 suggested donation per person.
Haven’t been to ALNC before? Join us to see what we’re all about!
No registration required; walk-ins welcome!
FREE Shuttle from Ahuska Park!
A photographer may be onsite to document this event. If you would not like your photo taken, please advise the photographer. Thank you!
With appreciation to our 2023 partners who make programs like this possible!
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact Kelley Van Egeren at email@example.com.