Fall Fest featuring Festival Fire
October 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for our spooky-ish celebration featuring a Festival Fire!
Fall Fest returns with Creatures of the Night, a fun-filled night of spooky nature activities in not-so-scary style! With activity stations indoors and out, there is plenty of FREE fall fun for everyone to enjoy. Park your car at Ahuska Park and ride a FREE shuttle to ALNC.
Hungry? Banzo and Chocolate Shoppe will be onsite.
Please note: Chocolate Shoppe has to leave at 7:30pm.
Exciting activities include:
- Conduct “Sweet” SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
- Discover what’s hiding in the BONE YARD
- Hike torch-lit trails to the A-MAZE-ING BASSWOOD TREE
- Hear spooky stories in THE HAUNTED SHACK
- Roast marshmallows over a roaring FALL FIRE (Weather dependent)
- Solve a MURDER MYSTERY
- Meet real live NOCTURNAL CREATURES and CREEPY CRAWLIES (Thank you MAHS!)
- Participate in the COSTUME PARADE
- Take a hike through the prairie while you participate in NIGHT TIME NATURE BINGO
- Enjoy autumnal REFRESHMENTS
- And more!
If you have a flashlight or two, bring them along! Otherwise, we will have a limited quantity for use on the trails.
This event is FREE and open to the PUBLIC!
Haven’t been to ALNC before? Join us to see what we’re all about!
No registration required; walk-ins welcome!
FREE Shuttle from Ahuska Park!
A photographer may be onsite to document this event. If you would not like your photo taken, please advise the photographer. Thank you!