- This event has passed.
Vacation Day: Sweet Home Wisconsin!
March 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $55/child or $40/child (ALNC members save 10%)
What makes Wisconsin so sweet? Come join us for a sweet day of learning and adventures as we and learn about maple syruping, bees and honey. Learn the whens, hows and whys of maple syruping and help get our new beehive set-up before our bees arrive! Join us as we celebrate the seasons and nature, Wisconsin style!
MMSD friends, please feel free to join us after your early release between 11am-12pm. See reduced rate below!
– $55/child: 9am-4pm
– $40/child: 11am-4pm (Arrive anytime between 11am-12pm)
Members receive 10% discount on above prices!
– Vacation Day programming is designed for ages 5-12. Attendees will be split into groups according to age so material may be adjusted accordingly.
– Please send your child with an extra set of clothing, appropriate clothing to spend the majority of the day outdoors, and bug spray and/or sunscreen if appropriate.
– Please pack a sack lunch. AM and PM snacks provided.
– Buddies can be requested in the online registration process or via email to email@example.com and must be requested prior to arrival for the program.
– Extended Day is available from (NEW!) 8:00-9am and 4-5:30pm at an additional cost. See previous page to register.