Your child has off of school – now what? Bring them for a day of exciting learning and adventure at one of our Vacation Day programs! Offered during winter break, spring break, and other days that many area school districts have off, these programs are a perfect way to keep your child engaged on their days off of school. AfterCare provides flexibility for busy families.
All vacation day programs are drop-off programs appropriate for children ages 5-12 years. Please bring a sack lunch for all full-day programs, AM and PM snacks are provided.
Tuition assistance is available. Contact email@example.com to inquire about availability.
Registration is open for the 2021/2022 school year. Vacation Day programs will be offered on days off of school for Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) and Monona Grove School District (MGSD).
Vacation Day Programming: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
AfterCare: 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
REGISTER HERE FOR 2021/2022
Already registered? Login to access your program registration
Please follow these instructions when registering.
Vacation Day students should bring:
- Refillable water bottle. Drinking fountains will not be used for sanitary reasons, but places to fill water bottles will be available.
- Mask with a baggie to keep in (extra masks are recommended). ALNC requires masks be worn inside and outside the building.
- Comfortable shoes that can get wet.
- Full change of clothes, including layers for all weather and a raincoat as needed.
- Baggie containing: markers and/or crayons and a pencil and/or pen. If you do not have a supply or access to these at home, ALNC can provide an individual baggie for your camper.
- Please label each item clearly with the camper’s name.
Campers should avoid bringing:
- Any small trinkets, toys, etc.
- Anything else easily lost or meant to be shared (pokemon cards, legos, etc).
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy (If ALNC cancels a program due to COVID-19)
- You will be contacted and asked for your refund preference.
- You may request a full refund, a credit towards future programs, or donate your program fees.
- If you do not respond with a preference by a specified date, ALNC will issue you a credit (good for future programming) less a 15% administrative fee.
Your registration is not complete until payment is received. Pre-registration and advanced payment is highly recommended as classes do fill up. For questions or to register by phone, call 608-221-0404 x 1.
Completed medical information is required for all Vacation Day participants. Medical forms are included during program registration – you may fill them out as you go or log back in to complete. If skipped, you will receive an email reminder from us requesting that you submit information prior to your child’s first program. Please contact the Camp Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or problems.
Please notify us of any cancellations at least 7 days before the program. If you inform us:
- At least 1 month in advance, we will provide a refund (minus 15% administrative fee) or transfer you to an alternate session, if available.
- At least 2 weeks in advance, we will issue you a voucher (minus 15% administrative fee) or transfer you to an alternate session, if available.
- Any cancellations or non-attendance less than 2 weeks beforehand will result in a full charge of the class fee.
* Cancellation policy may change due to COVID-19.