Spring semester registration is now open.
Homeschool Classes: Wednesdays, 9:15 to 11:15 am
Sign-up for all sessions and save 10% • Members: Save an additional 10%
Other important updates include:
- We will be conducing curbside drop-off and pick-up.
- Parents need to stay in their vehicles at all times unless there are tears and the child needs help with the transition. If you need to leave your vehicle to escort your child to the group, a mask is required for all adults that enter the group, so please have one available.
- A Verbal Health Screen and temperature check will be conducted upon arrival.
- Drop-off is between 9:00-9:15 and pick-up is at 11:15.
- Our staff will be conducting curbside check-in and check-out during these times only. If you must drop-off or pick-up outside of these windows, please contact 608-221-0404 x0.
- Please expect and prepare your child to be outside at all times as long as weather permits.
- All staff and participants will be required to wear masks when indoors and whenever possible outdoors.
Already registered? Login to access your program registration
PLEASE NOTE: We have a new database! Please follow these instructions when registering.
ALNC Members: Use your discount code to receive 10% discount. (Don’t have a code, check your email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Package Savings: Register for all classes to receive a discount.
Join us to add an environmental education component to your home school curriculum! Classes are offered weekly on Wednesdays from 9:15 to 11:15am during the academic school year.
We offer separate programs for children ages 5-8 and 9-12 years old. The topics will be similar, but older and younger students will explore varying age appropriate aspects of each topic.
Register for the entire Spring Semester (January-May) to come every Wednesday and SAVE or sign up individually for your favorite topics.
Register online by clicking on the link above or give us a call at (608) 221-0404 x 1. For questions or additional information, please email us at email@example.com. Payment is needed to complete your registration and is non-refundable unless the class is canceled by ALNC staff. For supply and planning purposes, pre-registration and advance payment is required by the registration deadline to hold your spot in the class.
All homeschool classes are drop-off programs appropriate for children ages 5-12 years old.
For all sessions, registration deadline is the Friday prior to the class. This is done to allow ALNC to plan for group sizes and staffing needs. You may call to inquire about availability after registration closes, but please recognize that space may not be available.
Payment is needed to complete your registration and is non-refundable unless the class is canceled by ALNC staff. If you notify us of cancellation within one week of the program the registration may be transferred into another class or a voucher (minus 15% administrative fee) will be issued. No vouchers or transfers are issued for absences for those enrolled in the full semester option. Any cancellations or non-attendance within one week of the program will result in a full charge of the class fee. For questions or to register by phone call (608) 221-0404 x 1 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs are held rain or shine and always include an outdoor component unless there is severe weather. Please come dressed appropriately.
Older and younger students will be grouped by age when applicable to allow for age-appropriate topic exploration. If your child has a friend or sibling of a similar age they would like to be grouped with, please let us know in your registration. For questions or to register by phone, call (608) 221-0404 x 1 or email us at email@example.com.
Medical information is required for all ALNC drop-off programs. You will find these medical forms during the registration process and you can fill them out right away or sign back in at a later date to do this. Please fill out the information prior to your child’s first class at ALNC. Re-authorization and updated information is required annually (our calendar year starts over in June).