Programs at YOUR SITE
FEES (subject to change):
- $60 per 35-45 minute presentation (30 youth maximum per presentation)
- $0.625 per mile for programs more than 5 miles round-trip from ALNC (effective July 1, 2022)
- Animal Tracks Students will learn how to “read” tracks and trails and make a track field guide to keep. A hike for animal signs is included in the outdoor program.
- Creepy Critters Students will learn amazing facts about the adaptations of some of Wisconsin’s “creepiest” critters. Sing songs and learn hands-on all about spiders, snakes, bats, and worms. Get over the creeps while discovering the many ways these creatures are important to our ecosystems. Live specimens may accompany this program, as available.
- The Mitten Enjoy an interactive reading of animals in winter, followed by seeing and touching study mounts and animal skins.
- Skins and Skulls Students will examine study mounts, skins and skulls of some common Wisconsin mammals while learning about the special adaptations of predators and prey.
- Wintering in the Woods Students will learn where woodland animals go when the snow flies as they see study mounts up close. A hike for animal signs is included in the outdoor program.
Don’t see a topic that fits your needs? Just call us with your suggestion and we will work with you to create a presentation that fits what you are looking for.
To schedule a program, please contact our School Program Coordinator at (608)-221-0404 x 1 or email@example.com.