- This event has passed.
December 4, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Call for vendors!
Sell your work at Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Holiday Bazaar and support children’s environmental education.
We are currently looking for local vendors with handmade items to sell. Table rentals cost $45 for a single table and $85 for a double table. Space is limited. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for unique, one-of-a-kind holiday gifts while supporting local artisans and a good cause?
Visit Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Holiday Bazaar!
Peruse and sample delicious foods made locally from Wisconsin ingredients. Shop and gift nature-inspired, found object, and repurposed art. Purchase handcrafted jewelry, hand-dyed scarves, handspun yarns, DIY craft gifts, and so much more. Find gifts for all the people on your holiday lists!
The Holiday Bazaar features dozens of local, sustainable artists and vendors in a festive atmosphere and in support of community-based environmental education at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center! With FREE admission and FREE parking, the Holiday Bazaar is the PERFECT event for ALL your holiday gifts.
This is a FREE event with FREE parking.
Have questions? Please contact email@example.com
2022 VENDORS INCLUDE
- Christine’s Kitchen: Cooking Up Something Special from Wisconsin
- Sandy Burns: Handwoven Garments
- Earth Delights: Handcrafted Silver Jewelry
- Stylistic Designs: Original Handcrafted Jewelry
- The Happy Kitty: Cat Toys and Lighted Glass Blocks
- Joshua Ludke: Repurposed Wood Sculptures
- Mulberry Woods: Handmade Picture Frames from Local Wood
- 3 Girls Dyeing: Hand-Dyed Scarves
- The Curious Crafter: DIY Craft Gifts
- Sand County Spirits Ceramics: Locally-Thrown, Functional Pottery
- Haley Studio: Handspun Yarn and Household Goods
- Ann Windell: Nature-Inspired Paintings and Other Works
- Audra Ferreira: Found Object Artwork
- Flavor Temptations: Artisanal, Handcrafted Indian Curry Sauces from Local Ingredients
- Unusual Threads: Whimsical, One-of-a-Kind, High-Quality Crocheted Hats and Accessories
- FOVEA Works Jewelry: Found Object Necklaces, Rings, Earrings, and More
A photographer may be onsite to document this event. If you would not like your photo taken, please advise the photographer. Thank you!