- This event has passed.
December 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Call for vendors!
Sell your work at Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Holiday Bazaar and support children’s environmental education.
We are currently looking for local vendors with handmade items to sell. Table rentals cost $45 for a single table and $85 for a double table. Space is limited. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for unique, one-of-a-kind holiday gifts while supporting local artisans and a good cause?
Visit Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s 8th Annual Holiday Bazaar!
FREE Admission, FREE Parking!
The Holiday Bazaar features dozens of local, sustainable artists and vendors in a festive, holiday atmosphere — all while helping to support community-based environmental education programs at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center!
PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS!
Peruse and sample delicious food from local sustainable businesses and take home fresh, holiday baked goods and treats from local bakeries and farms including gourmet candy, local honey, fruit toppings, specialty cheeses and more!
Purchase products from local artisans such as handmade soaps, jewelry, nature photography, art, hand-woven goods, wooden creations, lotions and so much more for all the people on your holiday lists!
SAME PRODUCTS, EXPANDED IMPACT.
Included in this year’s Holiday Bazaar is ALNC’s Support Central where you can buy crafts from all the vendors with proceeds directly supporting environmental education in Dane County.
Be sure to stop by the Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s Gift Shoppe for a host of educational and nature-inspired gifts, including science kits, book, guides and, of course, the ALNC Ambassadors.
Have questions? Please contact email@example.com
2019 VENDORS INCLUDE:
- J. Annie Imagery: Nature Photography
- Keith and Karen Eirich: Creative Original Jewelry
- Earth Delights: Sterling Silver Jewelry
- FEED Bakery: Pastries and other Delicious Baked Goods
- Sandy Burns: Handwoven Clothing
- Wheatfield Hill Organics: Farmstead Crafted Food
- Audra Ferreira: Egg Ornaments and Paintings
- Karn Litsheim: One-of-a-Kind Repurposed Items
- Leslie Walsh: Handspun Yarns and Nature Themed Bracelets
- The Happy Kitty: Cat and Pet Goods
- Echo Valley Farm: Farmstead Crafted Food
- Chef K Clark Pickles and Preserves: Unique Pickles and Preserves
- Thelma Allen: Gourd Art
- Mulberry Woods: Wooden Picture Frames
- Stacy Poehnelt: Christmas and Winter-Related Crafts
- Haley Studio: Handspun Yarn and other Recycled Goods
- Taj Janssen: Handmade Crocheted Clothes
- Jennifer Van Wyk: Original Art and Photography
- Cakes by Khandra: Amazing Baked Goods
- Ann Windell: Acrylic Paintings on Glass and Canvas
- Ubuntu Trade: Handcrafted Goods from East Africa
- Charlene Stroede: Christmas Wreaths and Decorations
- Cackle Bee: Bath and Body Products with Local Honey
- Sandra Schwert: Homemade Soaps
- Lisa Kraft: Potions and Lotions for Adventurers
- Ron Endres: Prairie Seed Necklaces
A photographer may be onsite to document this event. If you would not like your photo taken, please advise the photographer. Thank you!